Sunday, October 14, 2007

New items

I've gotten a few new items up on my site today.

Tassle1
Originally uploaded by emmakat79



Autumn Earrings Close-up2
Originally uploaded by emmakat79


I'm getting a bit cleaner with the photography. I'm really happy with the way the last set of stuff came out. I'm debating updating some of the old listings with new photos I took using the set up shown in these new ones with the vase. But then I think it starts to be too much of the same thing. I've already done it a little bit with some of the items that I didn't think you could see too clearly on the darker backgrounds. Anyway, I figure this will be something I'm constantly tinkering with and trying to improve. I feel like I'm off to a good start. Only thing I'm getting concerned about is the storage space on my computer. I'm really bad about deleting photos, so there's already a lot on it!

No comments: