Monday, November 19, 2007

Sampler Bags!



I'm really excited to have these in my shop. Last night 10 members of etsyrain got together to prepare these fun mystery bags. I got to come home with two bags full of goodies by other wonderful etsyrain sellers. There was even a super friendly cat who enjoyed my lap for a while! (If you've guessed by my shop name I'm a huge fan of cats. However you spell it!)

These would be a great way to fill someone's stocking for Christmas this year. Each bag has 5 items worth *At Least* $10 each, but we're selling the bags for $25 plus shipping. So they really are all very nice gifts! It would be a really easy and fun way to fill up a buy handmade stocking! I'm excited! Oh, hey, I said that already.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the way you packaged them up!
Hmmm....I'm really tempted but the purpose is to help spread the word bout EtsyRain =)