Monday, December 10, 2007

Etsyrain Ornament Exchange!

Last night EtsyRain had a Christmas party/ornament exchange. It was lots of fun. My boyfriend, Chuck, came along so I could get my hands on two fabulous handcrafted ornaments! Just kidding (sort of.) It was a good chance for him to come along and start putting some faces with the names and shops I keep talking about.

We came home with a couple of really great things for our tree. My tree has a silver and blue color scheme (loosely) and somehow we ended up with ornaments that fit perfectly. A lovely blue and gold bauble from Woven Chains and an intricate silver wreath from Norik Designs. I just keep going back to my tree to look at these great well crafted pieces hanging on it!

EtsyRain Rules!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so bummed I missed it! Sounds like so much fun - instead I was at a very boring meeting. =(
Would love to see a picture of your tree!

Unknown said...

That's a good idea, I will try to take a picture soon! I also have plans to buy myself a wreath from the Pike Place Market this year!