Sunday, February 24, 2008

Assorted items

I think I'm going to retire the blog schedule for the time being. If it's going to stay as nice out as it was this week, I don't think I have any chance of succeeding at it. In the meantime I think I'll just keep it in the back of my head and try to post more often.

So last week I went for walks, knit obsessively and took panoramic photos of Kerry Park for the second week in a row. Kerry Park is a spectacular viewpoint of Seattle that I get to walk by on my way to work at least twice a week. So I figured it was about time I start taking some snapshots of it.

Otherwise I've been slow about posting items up on Etsy lately. I guess I haven't really established any kind of routine with the photography and everything else, so it's a little hard to keep to it when it gets really nice out. I've got some stuff I've been meaning to get up for a while now. So soon you'll see more hopefully!

No comments: