Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Sale of 2008!!


Earthy Necklace
Originally uploaded by emmakat79
It took some time but it finally happened. I'm please to be sending the Earthy necklace off to a different part of the country. As soon as I get home tonight I'll be packaging it up to ship asap!

It's particularly satisfying to sell this one since it's a similar style to one of the very first necklaces I made for etsy. The tassle necklace, pictured above, in my blog's banner, was one I made for myself orginally. I liked it so much I made it again for the shop.

Which brings me to the thought that I really need to kick myself in the butt tonight and photograph some stuff. Tassle currently isn't in the shop. It's hanging out in expired items at the moment because I felt I wasn't happy with the photos I had for it. And so I haven't relisted it yet. As I mentioned before I have a bunch of new stuff to photograph and list as well. So feel free to send me psychic "get your butt in gear and take some photos woman!" messages this evening!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congratualations!!!!

Now go take those pictures so you can sell more!!!!
And I'll... ahem... do the same... =)