Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yay, veggie goodness!

I'm currently featured on two blogs. Each are for Etsy street teams related to vegetarianism. One at EtsyVeg.blogspot.com provides an excellent sampling of talent from the group. The other, at crueltyfreeetsy.blogspot.com, was a web interview featuring me by Jennifer of Jak random art & design, who has been conducting these with all the members of the group. It's been a great resource for getting to know the team. Some of my favorite items from both groups are featured below.
1|2

3|4

5|6


1. Vellum Envelopes from SugarCubedesign
2. Recycled Vinyl Cuff from Jak random art & design
3. Dog & Cat Journals from This Is It
4. Neapolitan Scarf from CricketsCreations
5. Blowfish Journal from Books By Bexx
6. Butterfly Skirt from Revival Ink

3 comments:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Neapolitan Scarf, Emma! I had a dream about that scarf and when I woke up I just had to make it!
Celeste (Crickets)

Unknown said...

Most of my ideas come to me that way, neat to know it's not just me!

Bexx said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!