Sunday, June 1, 2008

Population One

Every time I log on to etsy (which is often) these days I've been considering buying this wristlet from population one:

So today when I happened on her booth at the Fremont Market I made the quickest decision to purchase something I've made in a very long time. It's even cuter in person & I happened to be wearing a shirt that matched it perfectly! It's very nicely made and I've already transfered my stuff to it.

I loved this so much the first time I saw it on etsy there are only two reasons I hadn't already purchased it. One that I was hoping to come across a booth somewhere in seattle and the other that I was afraid I might have to buy everything that matched it in a treasury I made a few weeks ago. Uh-oh. Lately I've been in the mood to shop. I don't know maybe it's cause there seem to be a lot sales (post-memorial day?) something is telling me I should be shopping? Or it could be that silly economic stimulus package. Or the fact that we're about to move and have been spending a lot of time thinking about what we will have to get rid of, what we should get rid of and what we will have to replace. Regardless...I can't seem to get shopping off my mind. So, expect more posts like this one. (but not this week, we're off to search for apartments in Chicago on Tuesday - Saturday!)

1 comment:

population one said...

I'm so glad you love the wristlet! Good luck in Chicago...I'm originally from the midwest and it's one of my favorite cities.