Thursday, July 31, 2008

So Horrible.

When we got back from Columbus the other night We watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog on Hulu.com. Now, the only reason I had heard of this before is because I was poking around on Alchemy on etsy last week and saw someone requested a Dr. Horrible necklace. I'm still not sure what that would look like, but it did make me do some googling. What I learned from my brief googling was that Dr. Horrible was something new from Joss Whedon, the create of the short-lived but very enjoyable series Firefly. And that was as far as I got with my google investiagation before we left for our trip.

But, we came back and Dr. Horrible was listed as newly added to Hulu. So knowing very little about it, we watched. I didn't even know the full title at the time "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog" so when they burst out into song we had a few WTH moments. But considering the start is Neil Patrick Harris...known for talking into the camera on Doogie Howser, M.D. and then taking his career to Broadway to do Rent and some Sondheim..it made sense. Anyway, the songs are well written, the acting and singing is great, it's hilarious and fun. I recommend checking it out!

No comments: