Monday, August 25, 2008

Couch one day Transit the next

Today was all about transit. Long long rides on all of the kinds of trains Chicago has to offer (At least I think that's all of them.) Orange line to Metra, Purple and Red. I've done it all. Well...Maybe not quite all. But lots of colors anyway.

Yesterday was all about the couch, and well also finally having the portfolio document printed and bound. I've got a few interviews lined up this week finally, just the kick in the butt I needed to get the thing done! One of these interviews is what provided so much experience with many colors of transit today (yep I'm into the whole color coded route thing, it's neat. According to at least one person controlling CTA microphones it's "purpaline" BTW. All one word!)

So we've had the couch for a day. I can't tell you how nice it felt to come home to it. And the boyfriend(and cat), of course. A smaller home decor/furnishing item was delivered today, and installed by Chuck before I made it home. We have lighting! The apartment is looking extremely comfortable, organized and neat these days. Now if I can just commit, with Chuck's help, to the placement of more of the wall hangings we'll be set!

No comments: