Friday, September 26, 2008

The Last Knit

For the second installment of Video Friday I thought this cute animation about knitting seemed appropriate. I've been knitting a lot this week and I have to say I can relate to this video. It's neat, it's very dream-like and I think since I first watched this I've incorporated some of the imagery into dreams I've had. I originally saw this posted on the Craft Magazine blog. The writer/director, Laura Neuvonen works for the Studio Anima Vitae out of Finland. I'm enjoying these video Friday posts because they've caused me to make a little extra effort to find out more about some of my favorite videos. Unfortunately, another animation of hers is called "The Next Move" about a couple moving into their first home sounds good, but I don't see it on the internet so far.

No comments: