Friday, October 10, 2008

Maybe Not So Safe For Work...

But I am posting late in the day on Friday, and fair warning. It's nothing terrible, just naked people. In fact it plays on that whole censorship thing, which is why I love it! The video is from the BPA, which I guess is an alias for Fatboy Slim. I always seem to love the videos for his stuff, even if I'm not a huge fan of his music (I like it alright.) I still watch that Christopher Walken one and giggle. Anyway, added bonus is that this song features David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal and I find the song enjoyable too. I really like David Byrne's voice. In fact I think I just downloaded something new of his from emusic. (We have yet to properly tag our new stuff before we can listen to it.) And we saw Dizzee at the Pitchfork Music Festival this year, he was one of the highlights for me! Puts on a fun show. Anyway, I have to post this video for video Friday ...it's one I know I'll keep watching & will always cheer me up! Now off to watch that Christoper Walken one again, it's been a while.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I haven't heard David Byrne in such a long time.

That was a cool video.