Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shop looks a bit like Christmas


So this is more than a few seasonal items hanging out in my shop right now. But wait! There's more! (heehee) there's also the larger scale paper ornament and a few cards I may decide to list soon. Most of the paper goods come as an offshoot of crafts I did for myself last year. The tags I've just listed are the leftovers from the ones I made for my own gifts last Christmas, for example. I guess I wasn't sure how many I would use up, and by the time I knew it wasn't Christmas anymore. This year I'll probably try to think up something new for my packages, meanwhile, they are freshly listed in the shop!

2 comments:

' said...

Those are great tags!

I've chosen you for a blog award... check it out!

http://www.worldofwhimm.blogspot.com/

' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.