Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shalom

Shalom Cardigan

All kinds of stuff has been going on in my blogging absense the past week or so including taking one of my 7 architecture exams, progressing in becoming an interpreter for Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House, and knitting up this cardigan, among other things. It's a popular pattern and I can see why, I knit it up in roughly a week an a half. Bulky yarn and no seaming make this project quick and satisfyingly easy. The pattern is free on the blog Involving the Senses. I have yet to take pictures wearing it, but I wore it first thing Monday after finishing it up Sunday night. And I've been tempted to wear it again, I imagine it will be the focus of another outfit before the week is through and I'll have more pictures up soon.

Other than that, I think we're finally enjoying something like spring here in Chicago...for a few days last week I thought we might be, it was sunny, but I remained skeptical. You see, it's been very sunny for a day or two and then back to cold, windy, wintery weather. So went it got really warm and sunny recently, it seemed like it might make sense that it was spring, but who knows. This is our first year here. Winter might roll right into summer. But though it's actually gotten kinda of rainy again the past few days, I think it seems warm enough to call it spring....almost.

Well, I don't have another test scheduled at the moment, so I don't expect to disappear anytime soon. But, I'm working on trying to figure out when my next one will be, so we'll just see. Thinking that it will be end of May, or early to mid June.

1 comment:

VeganCraftastic said...

Pretty sweater, that one is on my to-knit list!