Friday, January 8, 2010

I finished off my mittens last night, and now ideas are forming about what to knit next. Here are a few:






  • Floating Spirals Hat (which I already started, but will probably have to frog a bit since I think I did a row of the Cables wrong.)
  • Helical Stripe Socks For Chuck's Birthday, coming up soon!
  • Knit Cuff Bracelets I might sell in my etsy shop.
  • A Cowl idea I started playing with and also would plan to put in my shop.

Or...any of several other projects I've started but then became unmotivated to finish. (you can see them on my ravelry profile, I try to be honest and post most of what I mess with.) None of which I find particularly motivating right now.

Most likely I am leaning toward the socks for Chuck, since he does have that birthday, but also more selfishly because after watching a video from knitting daily on knitting stripes, I thought the barber pole style was pretty cool, and I purchased two colors of sock yarn for socks for Chuck a while ago, and have since been trying to figure out what to do with them. So this would be a nice gift, a cute F.O. and a way to play around with a new technique. So...I'm off to find the yarn. And I guess I might check to see that Chuck likes the idea of striped socks...

6 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

Love the mittens!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Leslie said...

I finally got a google account so I can comment. Things for your Etsy shop would be neat. I am glad you like the sachet & bag--the seller crochets things for her shop, too.

Unknown said...

navigate to this web-site good quality replica bags More Info replica louis vuitton bags have a peek at this website high end replica bags

Unknown said...

click for more hop over to this website linked here important site straight from the source learn this here now

whanou said...

b0u95l9e68 s5h78f6f58 a6i70n2r91 g1v18l3k86 h9b63g7g15 n0r96e4o58