Thursday, December 2, 2010

Give Handmade Recap/Treasury

I said I was going to post about some of the great stuff at the Give handmade craftshow last Sunday, but I decided it would be easier to go ahead and make a treasury on Etsy featuring some of the artists. But I have to admit I was pretty extra excited about some of the cat prints, the happy cat I mentioned at the end of yesterday's post, and the two cute kitties on a pile of yarn I've included in the treasury. Plus, Jill Bliss was there and Chuck liked her onion, beet and carrot card.

The space for the event, the left bank annex, was also pretty lovely. I wish I had taken a few pictures while we were at the show, but there are some pictures of the space before the show up on the give handmade blog.  The website says that it was "a machine shop for WWII airplane parts" that's been renovated with some very nice details. I hope we get the chance to go to more craft shows in that space!

No comments: