Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vegan Treats: Petunia's Has Punch Cards!

Petunia's Pastry Punch Cards!

Smart move! I think, as you might be able to tell from my various posts on the subject, we were pretty likely to keep eating vegan treats from Petunia's Pies & Pastries every weekend without the punch card. Her stuff is all over, and it's always reliably yummy. Since the Farmer's Market started she has had something exciting and new every week. And I follow her on facebook, so last week I had my order figured out mid-week. All that was left was the matter of making it there early, before she sold out! Mmmm...Chocolate Hazelnut Carmel Cream Filled Cupcake, Just look:

Petunia's Chocolate Hazelnut Caramel Cream Filled Cupcake  

And Chuck always loves a good doughnut, his was apple cinnamon. Anyway...so she has punch cards now and we've already got 4 out of 12 checked off. At the rate we're going we will get our free treat by June 25th!

No comments: